NEET Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English as core subjects from a recognized board. Candidates who are appearing for the class 12 or equivalent exam are also eligible to apply for NEET 2021.
- Candidate should be an Indian citizen
- Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) willbe eligible for Government/Cooperation/Government Aided/Private unaided college for academic year 2021 only.
- NRI students are eligible for institutional quota only.
- Candidates should be a domicile of Maharashtra state or staying in the state for minimum of 10 years.
- One must have been born on or before December 31, 2021.
- Students should have completed Class 12 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English, as the main subject from the school/institute located in the state for Maharashtra MBBS/BDS admission 2021.
- 12th percentage required for NEET 2021 are separate for each category and can be listed as under. NEET eligibility marks in 12th to be considered are aggregate marks only for PCB subjects
UR - 50%,
OBC/SC/ST - 40%,
PWD - 45%
- Nationality & Domicile Certificate from the District magistrate or valid Passport.
- S.S.C. Passing Certificate from Board (Sanad)
- S.S.C Mark Sheet
- H.S.C. Mark Sheet
- H.S.C. Passing Certificate
- School/College Leaving/Transfer Certificate
- NEET (2021) Mark sheet
- Selection list (net copy from CET cell)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Validity Certificate (if applicable)
- Non Creamy Layer Certificate (If Applicable)
- Migration Certificate(if applicable)
- Self-Gap Certificate (Affidavit) If applicable
- Medical Fitness Certificate (Annexure-H)
- Aadhar card (Xerox)
- Admit card of NEET UG 2021
- Online Registration form (www.mahacet.org)
- Preference form Xerox
- EWS Certificate (As per NEET UG 2021)
- Income Certificate Xerox of Parent(2020-21) [if applicable]
- Birth certificate (Xerox)
- Photo (05)
- Pan Card of Student & Parent (Xerox)
- Students Bank A/C Details with Aadhar link Certificate
- Other, if any
BDS Fees for academic year 2021-22 as decided by Fees Regulating Authority (85%)
15% NRI/ Institutional Quotas
Nanded Rural Dental College & Research Center
Pangri Village, Behind SRTM University & Dr. Shankarrao Chavan Govt. Medical College, NANDED. Tq. & Dist. NANDED - 431 606
Mobile : +91 9860275412 / 9890344866
7745000777 / 9158287825
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org